Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

      I am freezing here even though I have cold weather clothing.  It just gets colder and colder.  I will probably be here until November 30th.  I was able to talk with Elder Gutierrez and he looks great.  We were so happy to catch up and he was able to talk with my companion which is the man who performed by baptism while Elder Gutierrez was in Kiribati.  His name is Elder Lebinoka.  He was one of the YSA in Abaokoro during the time Elder Gutierrez worked in Abaokoro.  

     The good thing is I keep using these shoes here in Croatia.  They are the black ones that you bought.  It is my only shoes that I have been using in traveling.  Thank you again for the shoes.

Elder Bateiti and Elder Lebinoka - YSA that baptized Elder Bateiti in Abaokoro, Kiribati now both missionaries serving in Croatia awaiting a flight to Kiribati.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit