Week 46: Peace and Happiness Found in Jesus Christ

 Kumusta, 

     The work is solid but I am so grateful that we were able to teach 2-3 people this week.  We didn't get any new people to teach this week.  The other contacts are our friends and members.  I just wanted to share my testimony that God really loves us and understands each one of us.  He wants us to learn and to be happy in this life that's why He sent His son to die for our sins.  If we focus our life on Jesus Christ, we will be happy and find peace in Him but only if we keep His commandments and follow His ways.  

     I would like to share one of my favorite texts found in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life".  I love you everyone and I hope that you are doing good.  See you next Monday.

Elder Bateiti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit