Week 121: Quarantine and Applying to BYU-Pathways

      I'm so tired of quarantine but I use my time in calling my family and friends.  I have received an email that there would be chance or another way that I can apply in the enrollment to BYU-Pathways.  Here is what GWilliam responded to me.  

Elder Bateiti, 

     Yes, you do need to take the English Test online.  Is it possible that the quarantine facility can provide you a computer for a few hours with Internet connection?  Then you can register and take the test so you don't miss the deadline of December 15th.  I've copied President Markus on this as well, in case he knows if that is possible.

   If not, then we'll contact the Area Manager and ask her to allow a late application.  I would suggest that we get the application started up to the point where you take the test.  You should be able to do this on your phone.  Use this link and select apply now.  Then choose the yellow colored "apply now" button, not the blue one.  When it asks you to take the exam (assessment), do not start it using your phone.  It is very difficult to take on a phone and most students do not pass it if they use their phones to take it.

Regards, 

Elder and Sister GWilliam

Area Support Missionary - Pacific, Asia, Middle East/Africa North

     Well I am on my 5th day of quarantine so I would have a chance to enroll although it will be late.  He says that they will ask for permission for my late enrollment.  Taking the test from here is not allowed honestly and the military guard would be known for my movements.  I have received some emails that I am going to have a chance to be accepted and I will be late in my enrollment because of my quarantine.  They set a dat that I should have everything finished before December 20th.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit