Week 120: Traveling the World - Literally

 My travel itinerary begins on Thursday, December 2nd.  I will travel from Zagreb, Croatia to Dubai on Emirates Flight EK2013.  It departs at 2:30 pm and will take 5 hours and 30 mins.

Flight Itinerary to New Zealand

At the airport in Croatia - one last call to my Imatang Mum


 

I have arrived here now in Dubai.  It's so crowded but I am waiting for my new flight.  It's huge in here and the people look tired.  I am hungry and don't know where to find food.  I messaged my Imatang mum to so how to exchange my Kuna Croatian money with Dubai money.  The exchange rate was 2 Kuna for 1 Dubai money.  I was able to use my mission credit card and buy water and choco bread.  The next leg of my flight will be 18 hours to New Zealand.

Waiting at my gate for my flight to Auckland, New Zealand.  Nobody in the Dubai airport at night.
I stayed all night in the airport waiting for my flight.

Flight Information

My plane to fly to Auckland, New Zealand.  It will be an 18 hour flight.  There is a layover in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  

Friday, December 3rd - My second leg of the flight - Dubai to Auckland, New Zealand.  I am at Kuala Lumpur now.  We will be heading to Auckland later.  We just wait for everything and the passengers here are getting off.  I don't know if we will have some other passengers but there is a cleaning first before we head to New Zealand.

Saturday, December 4th - Last leg of my flight - Auckland, New Zealand to Nadi, Fiji.  I feel like home now because I am headed to Fiji and it only takes about 3-4 hours.  



Here is the view from the hotel where I will quarantine for 10 days by myself near the airport in Nadi, Fiji.  Afterwards, I will be assigned to the Fiji Suva Mission until I can return home to Kiribati.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit