Week 55: Goodbye, Libon Hello Tiwi!

 Magandang araw po so inyo/Good day to your all,

     I just want to say thank you to my Heavenly Father and my new area assignment.  I will be moving to the Tiwi area with Elder Baui.  He is awesome.  He will be training me as a zone leader.  Being in Libon has had many good impacts on me especially being in the apartment calling the peoples there each day.  I could see what the future hold in Libon area and I pray that the people who had accepted the gospel in their lives would continue on enjoying in living in the gospel and find joy in their journey being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

     I am looking forward here in Tiwi area.  I am praying that my companion and I will help move the work here as we continue to obey and keep the standards we have.  I just wanted to share one of my reading in Alma Chapter 11.  Eto po nung time Alma nakipagtalo si Zeezrom patungkol ng kalligtasan comes from Jesus Christ the Son of God who will come to save men from their sins.  But I really like to share with you this verse 44) "Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil".  

     I would like to share my experience when I was a young boy.  I didn't have time to see my grandparents from my dad.  They were already gone as well as on my mum's side.  I only saw my grandmother passed away as nung bata ba po ako.  I am so grateful for the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ that I and you and all the missionaries take part in this marvelous work.  I know that if I continue keeping all my covenants, I will see my grandparents in that great beautiful morning as they will be resurrected when Jesus Christ comes according to their work.  I really love how the gospel really blesses the families and each individual.  Kapag tayo sunsundin ang mga alintuntunin ng ebanghelyo naito.  One of the best ways I am looking forward is I would love to do some ordinances in the temple for baptism of the dead.  I know Heavenly Father lives and the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored by a prophet, Joseph Smith.  I know this church is God's kingdom on earth and I say these things in the name of our Lord, our Savior, Exemplar, and Redeemer even Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Bateiti

Elder Bateiti with his new companion Elder Baui

Maraming salamat po mga Assistant for dropping me in my new area, Tiwi.

New apartment in Tiwi.  I like it because there's no neighborhood just like in my previous area.  It's a single apartment but that's not important.  All that matters is that I could have a shelter to sleep.

It has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms.  

I am looking forward to the coming weeks.  We will have some new missionaries from Legazpi whose area has been changed to their home mission here in Albay Legazpi Mission.  We will have more warriors to help this work move forward.  I heard there will be 15 of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit