Week 68: New Area: Polangui and District Leader

     Hello everyone!  I am so grateful that I was able to email you all and update you about the work and where I am now.  I am in Polangui, my 6th area.  So Sunday which is my first day in Polangui.  I was able to visit some of the members here and my companion and I were helping them for a special Sacrament meeting.  We also had time to visit the YSA.  They were so nice and they joined us visiting the members sharing messages and inspiring them.  After that, we had a meeting with some auxiliary and at the end of the meeting one Relief Society sister asked us if she could join in the lesson or fellowship one family that we will be visiting.  That really impressed me because she could have gone home but she said that she had extra time to wait for her transport.  As well, the other missionaries in my district were not present because they had an appointment.  

     Although there's no church in this area, the missionary work here is on fire.  Today I found out that some of the youth still text us to work with us tomorrow.  I told my companion about it and he responded that every Monday-Saturday they often work with us so I was really stoked.  Anyways I am looking forward to helping move the work forward here.  Hopefully I will have many highlights this week.  Take care everyone and thank you for the good example you are to me.  Without you, I would not come to this end of 2020.  

Mahal ko kamo

Elder Bateiti

      

This morning we hiked with the YSA and our non-member friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit