Week 79: Tatay Randy Gets Married and Welcome to Elder Francisco

     Hello everyone.  I am sorry that I didn't have time to write to you last week.  Well, let's go - I have a new companionship and this is his first area.  His name is Elder Francisco.  It's kind of a challenge to me as well but we are getting along with this small missionary from Nuevas Kaya.  The work here is progressing and we have seen some tender mercies this week.  So yesterday, Tatay Randy got married as well as John Rivera.  Besides that we have found some inactive members this week which is way cool.  I have been doing such great highlights in some other ways with my companion and trying to explore the area with him.  We also have had extra time to study and pray often. 

      So if you know something about the foreigners who are stuck in the Philippines, they are going to leave next week.  I am the only one left in Legazpi Mission.  I felt lonely but I have trust and faith in Him.  He knows everything for me and he's in control of everything.  Anyways, I am excited for many days to come and I will keep doing my part so I can be able to fulfill His will to His children here in Legazpi.  I have a short email right now but just wanted to tell you all I love you.

Elder Bateiti

Tatay Randy Got Married

Exploring the Area with Elder Francisco

Zone Conference - I used to work with these two Elders. In my 1st area - Elder Jindalan and in my 5th area - Elder Sastre.  Right now I am serving with them.  

Acosta and Sablayan Family - Welcome to the Polangui Branch Elder Francisco!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit