Week 42: The Work Rolls Forth During the Pandemic

Kumusta,
     Right now I am in my new area.  We just arrived yesterday.  I just got transferred to Guinobatan with my same companion, Elder Dalauta.  We are in the Libon branch.   We are still companions and are going to open this area because some missionaries have finished their missions.  It seems like there are only a few missionaries left right now in Legazpi.  The work is awesome!  We are still using our digital keypad cellphone. 

     I am so sorry for just replying to your right now (2:00am in the US) because it is so hard to get online.  I hope you understand and sorry if I make typing errors.  It has been a long time since I never use a computer.  My hands are so good in digital keypad phone.  We haven't got a smart cellphone.  We have been training now so we can be ready for this coming summer.  Hopefully we will be able to get out among the people.

     We have been teaching many people on our cellphone.  As you know I can find more people to teach now than before.  Maybe because I am doing my part and I am studying, striving to live clean physically, mentally, and spiritually. 

     I really love to share what I love from the talk of Elder Bangerter:  Linking Arms with the Members.  The coolest experience that I have had the last couple of months in using technology is that we have been teaching the members about missionary work.  With the efforts of my companion and the Holy Ghost, we keep following up with them about their reading of the Book of Mormon, prayer, and Come Follow Me. We keep in touch with them to continue one feeling the Holy Ghost as we are striving to do our part by communicating with our Heavenly Father in prayer, praising Him, worshiping Him, and seeking His love daily. 

     So some of the youth last week were asking for help in how to use Preach My Gospel.  We were grateful that we are able to share with them some important principles of missionary work.  We especially loved to teach them how to share the gospel in teaching them Lesson 1-8 about The Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Love you all,
Elder Bateiti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit