Week 88: Waiting For a Cyclone

 Good morning po, 

    Hello everyone.  It's been one week since I have written to you because I have been transfered to my new last area.  I am in Daraga 2nd and I received a new assignment as a supply Elder.  I have been working with my companion.  He was my companion in my 4th area and now we are companions again.  Last week we visited some of the members and I introduced myself.  Some of them we taught lessons.  We have a baptism this coming week which we are worried about because we are on lockdown here.  It just started and it is going to be for 2 weeks is what we heard this morning.  

     I am writing my letter as it is starting to rain again.  Last night we were instructed by our Mission Leaders to take care and be careful because there's a cyclone crossing the ocean where Legazpi is located.  Some other areas like Bulan will get much more storm than we will.  We will get rainfall and wind.

     My highlight for the week is just how this work really amazes me.  It continues to move forward no matter what's happening in our surroundings.  I just wanted to share my testimony that the gospel really works.  I wanted to share one of the things that I learned from the General Conference this Easter day.  Easter is not just to remember the palms of Jesus Christ.  According to Isaiah the Savior promised that He will never forget you in Isaiah 49:16, "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; they wall are continually before me".  I love you all and take care always and stay safe always.

Elder Bateiti

 



Finding areas and exploring the area again while traveling with my companion.

A nice cat in the members house.


My companion and I with some people that we have been teaching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit