Week 2: Endowed with Power From on High

Kumusta,

     Well the good news from here is that I am just back from the temple for receiving my endowments.  I am so happy and it is so interesting.  I am blessed to have this opportunity so I can feel how the celestial Kingdom of God will be.  I listened in English.  You know last week I had to meet with President Muir because of my baptism date.  I have not been one year a member and he says he was amazed about me and that I got my mission call earlier.  He says I have to wait to get endowed.  In the policy you cannot get endowed until you get one year member.  So I was sad and felt discouraged.  I did not know that so I had to wait for what the result would be for me.  My baptism date was October 26, 2018.  It is a miracle that I get my endowment now.

     Well!  This week was going so fast that all the time the schedule is tight.  I was able to see some native people in the temple.  Our teacher assign us to use the Tagalog language while approaching this old man.  I was able to share with him about the important of the Book of Mormon and share some scriptures to him.  Mosiah 5:2 and D&C 43:15-16.  The people here are so nice and kind too but the culture is different.  You have to take the old man or lady one right or left hand to touch your forehead.  That is the way of respecting the elders in the Philippines.

     Being in the MTC, I get a lot of experience that even though we come from different places, we are one family of God.  Everyday in the MTC is like Sunday.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a true church.  Joseph Smith is prophet who restored the GOSPEL.  I know that if we keep the commandment of God and keep worthy in following the rules, in loving the peoples, and by being good examples of Christ, it would be a means of blessings to each and every one of us.  I know that Christ lives and the Book of Mormon is true.  Russell M. Nelson is a prophet that Father in Heaven has chosen  I love my families and the peoples and I know that missionary work is true.  I testify this in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN

Kitakits Mamaya,
Elder Bateiti

Elder Bateiti Took Out His Endowments in the Manila Philippines Temple on Wednesday, September 4th

Manila Philippines LDS Temple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit