Week 91: Brother Carl's Baptism

 Hello everyone!  Kam na mauri mai Birbin.  Te makuri ikai is still moving forward this week.  We are able to visit some friends and inactive members on Saturday and invited them to attend church.  Because of lockdown it's so hard for them to attend church and it's been more than 4-5 months since they have attended church.  Yesterday, Sunday, we were so happy that they attended church and so happy that they were able to come even though it's 10 kilometers away from their homes.  

     Last Saturday we received news that the Anislag area which is one of our farthest areas will have a unit.  That means they are going to have a meeting house so that they will be able to attend church nearby where they live.  We also had a baptism for Brother Carl whose family hasn't attended church for many months.  It was a blessing for me to baptize him because his baptism has been delayed five times because of lockdown.  We were able to get help from the Bishop and members to support them.  Last Sunday Brother Carl's parents attended church and that makes me really happy and I am looking forward to working harder in my last area.  I am grateful for my companion's efforts and the people that I am still serving here.  I love you all and always remember to include me in your prayers.

Elder Bateiti

Elder Bateiti Baptized Brother Carl

Anislag Members Supporting Brother Carl at His Baptism

Buto Food From a Member - Brother Michael

Buto Food


Brother Carl with His Parents at His Baptism


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 96: Visit to the Island of Cadantuanes & Loving the Ocean Breeze

Week 117: Mission Life in Croatia

Week 54: Fed By the Spirit